Tuesday 6 August 2013

Refined Rocker




Half Moon

Clu loose t shirt / Yves Saint Laurent leather motorcycle jacket / Rag & Bone relaxed fit jeans / Yves Saint Laurent beatle boots, $760 / Crown hat




At the moment, there are a few things I'm obsessing over just a little bit. These are the biker jacket (which I have always been a huge fan of), the boyfriend jean and felt wide-brim hats, specifically in a purple/burgundy colour. 

I'm also just generally digging the above look. I'm not sure what the official name is for it, but I like to call it 'Refined Rocker'. Ripped jeans, biker jacket, clean polished boot and loose-fitting t-shirt. If this was a man, I'd marry it.

I was lucky enough to find the perfect biker jacket while I was overseas, which I will share in a future outfit post (coming soon, I promise!). On the other hand, I was stupid enough to pass up the perfect hat before I went away, thinking "I'll just find one overseas", which of course I didn't. And of course now the hat I saw is nowhere to be found.

I refuse to give up hope in finding the perfect boyfriend jean and hat, but in the meantime I can lust after the ones above. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment