Thursday 1 August 2013

Honey, I'm home!

Well, after a super long hiatus (over two months) I am back!
I returned from my eight week Europe trip a couple of days ago and I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and life.

Before I left, I had said that I might be able to blog a bit while we were away. Once we got there, I realised it was going to be near impossible between not having a computer with me, being non-stop throughout the day and also just generally trying to live in the moment and enjoy myself.
Those of you who follow me on Instagram would have experienced me spamming everyone's feed with pictures each day (not sorry), which may or may not have made up for my absence on my blog.

As I decided to call this a 'fashion AND travel' blog, now begins the process of typing up some very delayed posts about the trip, including photos from my camera and hopefully some tips and information on where to go and things to see, as well as all-important shopping tips.

I also bought way too many clothes (is there even such a thing?), so I'm hoping I will be able to get back to outfit posts in the next week or so as well. I'm so excited to share what I bought!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment