Tuesday 7 May 2013

Penny Lane













UNIF Coat / Sportsgirl Jeans / Sportsgirl Tank / Topshop Boots / Sportsgirl Feather Necklace / Vintage Coin Necklace / Sportsgirl, ASOS and Lovisa Rings / Vintage Belt


I have had this Aztec-printed UNIF coat for over six months now and am so excited that it is finally cold enough to wear it! I bought it in an eBay auction, unworn, for a complete steal (about 80% off) in a bit of an impulse purchase.
I had been searching for the perfect 'Penny Lane' coat (if you haven't seen the movie Almost Famous you'll have no idea what I'm talking about) for so long but didn't want to spend an obscene amount of money on something that isn't exactly versatile. Along came this shearling coat!
I love the draped hem that makes it perfect for wrapping and feeling as though you're going out in public wrapped in a big furry blanket.
This was the first time I'd worn it, so I was super excited when I just sort of threw it into my outfit and it worked perfectly. The coat is so warm that all it requires underneath is a simple tank.
For those who know me personally, I apologise in advance for the repetition that is going to occur from this outfit. It's so perfect, I'm almost sad that I won't get to wear it much this winter as I'll be on the other side of the world enjoying the northern hemisphere's summer!

ps. Please excuse my squinty eyes. The glare was shocking that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment